Advanced: CyberDuck SFTP Guide
Firstly, download and install CyberDuck. This can be used on either Mac or Windows. You can do this by going to the CyberDuck website below:
You will then need to login to the panel. After this, press "Service" on the left menu, then "Access" under that to display your sFTP/SSH login information. Click open the "Download" button, this will cause a popup to appear, confirm you have read the very serious message, and, download button again - Your browser will now download a .chPPK file to use in your sFTP capable client.
Open CyberDuck, then click "Open Connection".
Ensure the following:
- Protocol is set to "SFTP".
- The port is "22".
- Enter your server's Hostname (yourservicename.playat.ch).
- Enter in the user "minecraft".
- Click on "Choose"
- Click on the dropdown above the open button and select "All Files (*.*)
- Navigate to where you saved the .chppk file click on it then click on open
Finally, click connect - and you will be able to access the servers filesystem :)
Note: PPK files have a limited lifespan, after approx. 90mins you will need to obtain a new one in order to login again.